Eurostruct - Prefab GRP Building
EUROSTRUCT, is a composite material or fiber-reinforced plastic made of a plastic reinforced by fine fibers made of glass. Like graphite-reinforced plastic, the composite material is commonly referred to by the name of its reinforcing fibers (fiberglass). The plastic is thermosetting, most often polyester or vinyl ester, but other plastics, like epoxy(GRE), are also used. The glass is mostly in the form of chopped strands mat(CSM), but woven fabrics are also used.
EUROSTRUCT is manufactured in sheet form. SMC (Sheet Moulding compound) is proven roofing & cladding material that has been used on millions of square meter of roof throughout the UK. It is constructed from a single ply SMC laminate which is applied inside to good quality ply or OSB3 decking.
Our alliances with various research facilities and world-class knowledge base make EUROSTRUCT a leader in composite technology. We continually invest in new technology and this expertise allows EUROSTRUCT to provide customers with the best solution – whether based on existing technologies or new techniques.
Why make SMC Modular Prefab System your first choice?
Sheet Molding Compound, is a composite material or fiber-reinforced plastic made of a plastic reinforced by fine fibers made of glass. Like graphite-reinforced plastic, the composite material is commonly refered to by the name of its reinforcing fibers (fiberglass). The plastic is thermosetting, most often polyster or vinylester, but other plastics, like epoxy(GRE), are also used. The glass is mostly in the form of chopped strands mat (CSM), but woven fabrics are also used.
- Saving in construction time : About 30-50% saving in total project schedule due to fast delivery and quick site erection.
- Reduction in project cost : Cost savings primarily result from above time saving on the Project. This also results in earlier realization of revenue to owner on a commercial project.
- Large clear spans : Buildings can be supplied in clear spans up to 90 m Particularly suitable for aircraft hangers, sports facilities, etc.
- Flexibility in expansion : Buildings can be designed for future expansion in length, width and height.
- Superior quality : Complete manufacturing is done in plant to ISO 9001 quality assurance standards.
- Low Maintenance : High quality paint systems are available for steel and cladding to provide a long maintenance free service life.
- Energy efficiency : Buildings are supplied with roof and wall insulation to reduce energy costs and improve comfort level inside the building.
- Architectural versatility : Buildings can be supplied with special fascias, canopies, curved eaves and other architectural features required on the project.
- Single source responsibility : As the complete building steel package is supplied from a single source Eurostruct client is assured of proper interface between all components resulting in a weather tight building with good appearance.
There is difference between wall panels & solid wall panels :
Normally Indian standard allows to manufacture panels with cavity, but as per international code of SMC does not certify those panels & it has to be solid panels to get certification from the above authorities.
Product is approved with following institution:
SINGAPORE STANDARD 245:1995
|PANEL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES|
|Specic gravity||1.8||ASTM D792|
|Glass content||Min 30%||BS 2782|
|Tensile strength||Min 900 kgf/cm²||ASTM D683 / D309|
|Flexural strength||Min > 1500 kgf/cm²||ASTM D790-86|
|Barcol hardness||50||ASTM D2583|
|Shear strength||Min 870 kgf/cm²||ASTM D732|
|Water absorption||Max 0.2%||ASTM D570|
|Light transmission||Nil||ASTM D1003|
|Outdoor weathering using natural sunlight||Stabilized||ASTM D4364|
|Toxicity||Nil||SS 245 / ISI4399 / B6920|
|Micro biological growth||Nil||SS 245 / ISI4399 / B6920|